Exploring Westminster is never boring! Thames Jet and Boat Ride

I would better warn everyone first, if you are tourists, waiting for boarding and taking pictures by the same time, be careful about these guys dressed up fancily, they will force you to take pictures with them and charge you at least one pound per person. Really bad. Luckily my very nice Indian friend Sabee, paid for helpless me.
Then forget about unpleasant things, get life jacket on, after the safety introduction from coaches, we got onto the Thames Jet, which is a fast yacht. Slow sightseeing is taken first alongside the river, of the London Eye, the Elizabeth Bell and the Palace of Westminster.  After off the busy area, the yacht started to speed up amazingly, get very bouncy and it looks like we are jumping in the river all the time. Very exciting and satisfying.

The best thing I enjoyed the most being an ambassador in LUIP is making so many friend from everywhere all over the world. Meeting friends in an old and traditional British cafe, The Barrowboy & Banker, chatting with them brings me new ideas and knowledge all the time. 
Yorkshire pudding is my favorite English dish ever, it goes with any other things like vegetable pies and roasted pork, beef. I come to the English restaurants for them all the time. And I personally think The Barrowboy & Banker makes amazing Yorkshire pudding.

Fun time came again after lunch, we went onto boat ride raised by City Cruises,it is a large boat can be filled in hundreds of people,we travel on Thames river again, but this time the tour guide gave a much more detailed introduction to the buildings and histories alongside the river. 

Can you see the reflection of the London Bridge from by sunglasses? Thanks Gracie!




Again, London is the city makes every single dream comes true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday to me! The Rainforest Cafe, the Shard Bar and My Flat Party

Tips of making friends with people from UK and being native