Happy birthday to me! The Rainforest Cafe, the Shard Bar and My Flat Party

There are about 6 very famous theme restaurant in London, as a vet student, I would like to make all my life related to animals, thus I chose the Rainforest Cafe as the place to have my birthday meal. All my friends are excited. 
There are two floors in the cafe, the ground floor have a lot of toys to sell, but they are free access, we have taken lots of pictures with cutie animals there. The basement level is the proper restaurant, and both floors are decorated like a real rainforest. 


It doesn't matter how old you are, you can still be a child:)
While we are eating, sound of rainstorm was played frequently, made it feel like we are really in the rainforest somehow. Then the waiter asked me standing on a chair, asked all others in the cafe singing Happy Birthday to me! So impressing! 
Next stop! If you come to London, how can you manage to miss the Shard? We went to the Shard Bar located at 31st floor, aerially viewing the part of London alongside Thames river. It was getting darker by the time we arrived, making London even prettier under dark purdah.

Everyone seemed every calm and enjoy sightseeings very much.

The drink I ordered, it is suitable for ladies I think, not too strong but colourful and gouges.  
After coming back, we have had another small flat party! It is really nice to have friends, they take brilliant care of me all the time. Feel so spoiled! 



Wow! Flowers received!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips of making friends with people from UK and being native

Exploring Westminster is never boring! Thames Jet and Boat Ride