Such an Honor: Representing My Royal Veterinary College and Introducing London to the Whole World

Oh I just can not believe it is almost the end of this year's ambassador event. I have learnt so much from all the meetings, so as my English. And on 11th of June, all the ambassadors met up at the 2 more London Riverside Building, talked to visitors from all over the world, about the student collage life in London. I arrived there earlier for helping arranging the reception and meeting room, and the harp at the corner will be played in the meeting took all my attention.  
Although I have not played harps before, the knowledge from piano helped me quickly sort out simple songs from the harp.

Another two ambassadors worked together with me to arrange the reception, making sure all visitors coming in will have a certificate. Really stressful!

Very surprisingly, although I have not prepared what to say at all, any detail about my lovely days in my Royal Veterinary Collage and London just came out automatically from my mouth, or, my heart. I can't stop telling visitors how much I have gain from this precious place, including the skill becoming a very knowledgeable vet, a lot of friends from all over the world, fluent English speaking ability and most importantly, a brave heart facing whatever the difficulties are.


Surely visitors were very impressed with my introduction, they kept on asking me questions about my life in London and my studying life. I suddenly realised, none of my days were wasted in London, she helps me improve day by day, by making my life very hard at the very beginning, but after a while, made all my dreams coming true.

I am very grateful about everything I have suffered so far. However, honestly, you can not call them suffering, because these hard days with tears are actually days making you become stronger and more independent. Right now, it doesn't really matter what trouble I will face, I will just try to solve it and smile at it without being down. Studying aboard is definitely challenging, buy all the effort will be paid by the end.

Finally, I am grateful about this event held in the Riverside Building, it gave me a chance to integrate what I have achieved yet, and how much I have overcome accidentally :) After all, achievement is really not a thing about how much you have achieved, but how much difficulties you have overcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday to me! The Rainforest Cafe, the Shard Bar and My Flat Party

Tips of making friends with people from UK and being native